Monday 10 September 2018

Coast to Coast!

This won't be a long post! I've just returned to Cayman after completing one of the bigger activities on my list - the Coast to Coast road trip across the USA! It was an incredible trip, starting in NYC and finishing up in San Francisco - we visited 15 states in 21 days and saw/did so many amazing things.

The reason I'm not going to go into detail here is because I'm doing a full scale write up on my other blog - Letters to England. If you'd like to find out more, head over there! 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Emily. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know your interest in travelling and your coast to coast trip to 15 States of America shows it very much. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. Since you love travelling we would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time.I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete